1. Literably.com – Work from wherever you want as a transcriptionist. Your job is to listen as a Chinese student reads aloud. You must be able to type and identify their errors and assess their reading skills. Pays $10/hour.
2. FancyHands.com – Sign up for a free account and get access to a list of different types of virtual assistant jobs. Simply log in and claim available tasks and complete them. Pay ranges from $8-$12.
3. PearsonAssessment.com – Get paid to score tests from anywhere you want. You must commit to at least 20 hours of work per week. Pay ranges $11-$15/test.
4. StudyPool.com – This is an academic website where you can provide homework support to students. Work from anywhere you want, but it requires applicants to have a college degree or to be currently enrolled in a university. Pays $4/hour.
5. Parameds.com – Get paid to retrieve medical records. You can work from Monday to Friday depending on your chosen time. Pay starts at $9/hour.
6. CallSource.com – Be a DealSaver wherever you want by listening to a recorded phone conversation to check for lost deals. You must be committed to reaching the daily or weekly quotas. Pays $12/hour.
7. TimeEtc.com – Work as a virtual assistant for TimeEtc.com. You can work anytime from Monday to Friday, and you must commit to at least five hours a week. Pay is undisclosed.
6 Simple Ways to Earn Money Without Leaving Your Couch
Here are 6 legit ways you can make money from home when you can't go to work:
1. Earn Cash in Your Spare Time Taking Surveys
If you need some extra cash, Survey Junkie will pay you to fill out surveys in your spare time - no leaving the house required.
Survey Junkie has over 8 million members and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. They also pay instantly via PayPal.
2. Get Paid to Shop Online
Why not get free gift cards for buying stuff you were going to buy anyway?
With MyPoints you can get up to 40% back with every purchase you make at 1,900+ top retailers like Walmart, eBay & Amazon.
They'll even give you a free $10 Amazon Gift Card when you make your first purchase of $20 or more.
MyPoints members have been awarded over $236 million in gift cards and PayPal cash.
3. Get Paid to Watch TV, Play Games, & Take Surveys
If you want to make some extra money from your couch (and possibly have some fun at the same time), then give InboxDollars a try.
Here's how it works: companies pay InboxDollars to get people to watch their videos, play their games, etc. - and InboxDollars gives you a cut of the profits.
InboxDollars has paid over $60 million in cash, PayPal, and gift card rewards to members
Get a free $5 sign up bonus just for creating a free account and clicking the verification link in your email.
4. Turn Your Old Receipts into Free Gift Cards
Just snap photos of your grocery store receipts, and Fetch will give you points that can be redeemed for gift cards at Target, Amazon, Kohl’s, Sephora and 100s more.
No pre-selecting offers, no scanning barcodes, no surveys, no ads – you scan your receipts and you’ll earn points! And it works
Fetch works ANYWHERE you buy groceries, and you can cash out rewards as low as $3.
Bonus: Use code "APREWARDS" to redeem 3K points!
5. Get Paid to Search the Internet
If you're like me, you probably search the internet everyday anyway - so why not get paid for it?
With Swagbucks, you can earn points while you search the web, which you can redeem for free gift cards or PayPal cash.
In addition to searching the internet, Swagbucks will also pay you to fill out surveys, play games, and watch videos as well.
Since 2008, Swagbucks has paid out over $417,000,000 in cash and rewards to their members.
6. Lower Your Monthly Bills Automatically
Trim is a virtual personal assistant that constantly works to save you money.
Trim will negotiate existing cable, internet, phone, and medical bills for you, and make sure you're getting the best possible rates.
They'll also help you find old, unwanted subscriptions, and then cancel them for you.
No more waiting on hold or asking to speak to a manager.