1. Domainite.com – This site offers work from home proofreading positions and requires no prior experience. The applicant must first sign up, take an editing test, and be approved. Pays weekly through Paypal. The rate is currently undisclosed. 2. EditorWorld.com – This site is hiring individuals to work remotely as independent contractors from time to time. The applicant must be able to … Read More
1. Sykes.com – The company is hiring individuals who are bilingual to handle calls from clients that speak a variety of languages. The position requires fluency in Cantonese, Spanish, and Manganese languages. The applicant must apply online, pass the assessment, and take a phone interview. The successful applicant will be notified via email to complete the required paperwork and pre-employment checks. … Read More
Pleio.com is looking for caring and motivated individuals who can call patients and remind them to take their medications. The position requires multiple skills and experience such as customer service, good reading skills, computer literacy, and competency of working in a professional setting. The process of hiring involves undergoing a screening process, taking a test, and doing a mock call. The … Read More
Cracked.com is looking for smart and creative individuals with outstanding humor. Write jokes and funny articles that they can use for their websites. No experience necessary as long as you can write insightful, funny content. They are also looking for graphic artists and designers. If your entries pass their standard you will get paid up to $100.
1. TeleLanguage.com – Work flexible hours as an interpreter over the phone. Pays $25/hour. 2. Aira.com – Get paid by helping visually impaired people complete everyday tasks via voice chat. Pays $15/hour. 3. NextWaveAdvocacy.com – This company hires home-based workers to conduct political related outbound calls. Pay ranges between $10-$15/hour. 4. LearnLight.com – Work as an English tutor over the phone. You can set … Read More
1. ACT.org – Work as an essay reader and scorer. They require a Bachelor’s degree and prefer those with an education background. Pays $12/hour plus benefits. 2. ETS.org – This test scoring website runs all over the world. For the US, compensation starts at $18/hour. 3. Pearson.com – This company is a well-known provider of educational assessment materials and services. For test scoring … Read More
1. Ipsos.com – Earn money by completing surveys, watching videos, and doing small tasks. Earn up to $10/hour. 2. TaskRabbit.com – This application will show you small tasks near your area that you can complete in exchange for cash. Pay varies depending on the task. 3. Uber.com – Use your own car and drive people to their destination during your free time. Pay … Read More