1. FamilyFun.com – This site is looking for individuals who can write about a wide variety of topics, from cooking to vacations, and who can also offer creative solutions to common household problems. The pay is $1.25/word for a 850-3000 word post.
2. HerViewFromHome.com – This lifestyle site is searching for individuals who can provide information on topics that focus on home, family, and life. The pay is up to $100 for every 4,000 page views.
3. YummyMummyClub.com – This site is looking for individuals who can share about topics such as being a mom, pregnancy, the needs of children, and other topics that focus on women with children. The pay is $100/article.
4. MoneyPantry.com – This site is searching for contributors who can cover interesting, yet practical, ideas for earning and saving money. The article must include actual real-life examples and must share strategies to earn and save money. The pay is $30-$150/post.
5. FreelanceMom.com – This site is looking for stay-at-home moms who can provide articles that offer practical tips and advice about motherhood and having a family. The pay is $75-$100 per article.
6. Mom.me – This site is searching for contributors that can cover everything from pregnancy to raising kids and the lifestyle of a mother. The pay is $100 for a 700-1000 word post.
6 Simple Ways to Earn Money Without Leaving Your Couch
Here are 6 legit ways you can make money from home when you can't go to work:
1. Earn Cash in Your Spare Time Taking Surveys
If you need some extra cash, Survey Junkie will pay you to fill out surveys in your spare time - no leaving the house required.
Survey Junkie has over 8 million members and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. They also pay instantly via PayPal.
2. Get Paid to Shop Online
Why not get free gift cards for buying stuff you were going to buy anyway?
With MyPoints you can get up to 40% back with every purchase you make at 1,900+ top retailers like Walmart, eBay & Amazon.
They'll even give you a free $10 Amazon Gift Card when you make your first purchase of $20 or more.
MyPoints members have been awarded over $236 million in gift cards and PayPal cash.
3. Get Paid to Watch TV, Play Games, & Take Surveys
If you want to make some extra money from your couch (and possibly have some fun at the same time), then give InboxDollars a try.
Here's how it works: companies pay InboxDollars to get people to watch their videos, play their games, etc. - and InboxDollars gives you a cut of the profits.
InboxDollars has paid over $60 million in cash, PayPal, and gift card rewards to members
Get a free $5 sign up bonus just for creating a free account and clicking the verification link in your email.
4. Turn Your Old Receipts into Free Gift Cards
Just snap photos of your grocery store receipts, and Fetch will give you points that can be redeemed for gift cards at Target, Amazon, Kohl’s, Sephora and 100s more.
No pre-selecting offers, no scanning barcodes, no surveys, no ads – you scan your receipts and you’ll earn points! And it works
Fetch works ANYWHERE you buy groceries, and you can cash out rewards as low as $3.
Bonus: Use code "APREWARDS" to redeem 3K points!
5. Get Paid to Search the Internet
If you're like me, you probably search the internet everyday anyway - so why not get paid for it?
With Swagbucks, you can earn points while you search the web, which you can redeem for free gift cards or PayPal cash.
In addition to searching the internet, Swagbucks will also pay you to fill out surveys, play games, and watch videos as well.
Since 2008, Swagbucks has paid out over $417,000,000 in cash and rewards to their members.
6. Lower Your Monthly Bills Automatically
Trim is a virtual personal assistant that constantly works to save you money.
Trim will negotiate existing cable, internet, phone, and medical bills for you, and make sure you're getting the best possible rates.
They'll also help you find old, unwanted subscriptions, and then cancel them for you.
No more waiting on hold or asking to speak to a manager.