1. AnySubject.com – This site is looking for serious reviewers with an analytical mind. Reviewer must write a thorough review on the format provided. Rate per book review varies based on word count.
2. KirkusReviews.com – This site often hires reviewers to read books and write reviews of roughly 350 words. The reviewer must submit their resume and sample writing directly to the email address on the site. Rate is currently undisclosed.
3. OnlineBookClub.org – This site is looking for reviewers who can provide honest reviews of their books. Rate ranges from $5 to $60 per book review, depending on the length of the book.
4. PublishersWeekly.com – This site occasionally looks for book reviewers who can write reviews on all types of fiction and non-fiction books. Rate is currently undisclosed.
5. TheUsReview.com – This site regularly seeks reviewers to write 250-300 word reviews of books in a variety of different genres. Payment is on a monthly basis for all reviews completed during the previous month.
6. WCWOnline.org – This site is looking for reviewers who can provide lively, thought-provoking, and accessible reviews to a broad audience. Potential reviewer must meet deadlines and can earn $0.14 per word.
6 Simple Ways to Earn Money Without Leaving Your Couch
Here are 6 legit ways you can make money from home when you can't go to work:
1. Earn Cash in Your Spare Time Taking Surveys
If you need some extra cash, Survey Junkie will pay you to fill out surveys in your spare time - no leaving the house required.
Survey Junkie has over 8 million members and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. They also pay instantly via PayPal.
2. Get Paid to Shop Online
Why not get free gift cards for buying stuff you were going to buy anyway?
With MyPoints you can get up to 40% back with every purchase you make at 1,900+ top retailers like Walmart, eBay & Amazon.
They'll even give you a free $10 Amazon Gift Card when you make your first purchase of $20 or more.
MyPoints members have been awarded over $236 million in gift cards and PayPal cash.
3. Get Paid to Watch TV, Play Games, & Take Surveys
If you want to make some extra money from your couch (and possibly have some fun at the same time), then give InboxDollars a try.
Here's how it works: companies pay InboxDollars to get people to watch their videos, play their games, etc. - and InboxDollars gives you a cut of the profits.
InboxDollars has paid over $60 million in cash, PayPal, and gift card rewards to members
Get a free $5 sign up bonus just for creating a free account and clicking the verification link in your email.
4. Turn Your Old Receipts into Free Gift Cards
Just snap photos of your grocery store receipts, and Fetch will give you points that can be redeemed for gift cards at Target, Amazon, Kohl’s, Sephora and 100s more.
No pre-selecting offers, no scanning barcodes, no surveys, no ads – you scan your receipts and you’ll earn points! And it works
Fetch works ANYWHERE you buy groceries, and you can cash out rewards as low as $3.
Bonus: Use code "APREWARDS" to redeem 3K points!
5. Get Paid to Search the Internet
If you're like me, you probably search the internet everyday anyway - so why not get paid for it?
With Swagbucks, you can earn points while you search the web, which you can redeem for free gift cards or PayPal cash.
In addition to searching the internet, Swagbucks will also pay you to fill out surveys, play games, and watch videos as well.
Since 2008, Swagbucks has paid out over $417,000,000 in cash and rewards to their members.
6. Lower Your Monthly Bills Automatically
Trim is a virtual personal assistant that constantly works to save you money.
Trim will negotiate existing cable, internet, phone, and medical bills for you, and make sure you're getting the best possible rates.
They'll also help you find old, unwanted subscriptions, and then cancel them for you.
No more waiting on hold or asking to speak to a manager.